Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Mind

I have completely lost my mind...well not my mind so to speak but my memory about this blog is out the window. As I am making breakfast, changing diapers, doing laundry I can seem to write the perfect blog post...it is done from the title to my closing...and then I go back to changing diapers (Huggies is going to miss our household!!), laundry, feeding, get everyone to sleep...and the post is long gone by the time the computer turns on. UUGGGHHHH....

But to combat this I've sectioned off part of my PCS notebook, yes I have a PCS notebook for all my lists, for my blog posts! I've only posted a few times, but I miss this. This is a little escape for me where it doesn't all have to be perfect and great and okay!

I will be back...I vow to be back! Until then...

Happy Readings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment