Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The End of a Chapter

So we have come to the end of our time as a family at our current duty station and are moving on so we will be home when husband returns. It is only appropriate that I am leaving the home by myself as I moved into the house the same way 4 years ago. We loved that home - we learned what a marriage is there, we grew there literally and figuratively, all 3 of our beautiful boys came home there, friendships grew there, and will always hold a special place in our heart.

This is particularly difficult for me as I do not do change well, ironic huh? But I am looking forward to this new chapter in our life...it will be a great new adventure for us to undertake. But before I can get through this adventure, I must first survive TMO, the movers, packing, and adjusting...

How do you all handle your moves? I am sure that after this all, I will have some great advice of what to do and what not to do!! I will be certain that I will never want to do this without husband here again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment